#BBNaija Double Wahala: 9 Things To Expect From Big Brother Naija Season 3
The much awaited season three of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show is set to hit the screens on Sunday, 28th January, 2018.
It promises lots of intrigues and excitement.
The show would commence by 7:00pm according to organizers of the show.
Naija News brings you a compilation of things to expect from the 2018 edition of the Big Brother show.
1. The eventual winner of the reality TV show will walk away with a whooping N45m cash prize. Almost double of the N25m cash prize won by last edition’s winner, Efe.
2. This year’s Big Brother Naija, is still been proudly sponsored by PayPorte.
3. Viewers would be able to watch all the actions from the show on DSTV channel 198 and GOTV channel 29.
4. Housemates romance would be televised.
5. The show will be hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who also hosted the last edition.
6. Former housemates would make a return in a reunion show which will air between 20th-27th January by 9:30pm daily.
8. You can watch all the exciting moments of BBNaija 2nd edition 2016 from 18th January 2018.
9. The show will be on for about three months.
May the best housemate win!