CBN Recruitment 2018/2019 – Click Here to Apply.
CBN Recruitment 2018/2019 – Many have been asking questions like “When will Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form 2017 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the CBN 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2017 CBN Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 recruitment exercise.
CBN Recruitment Application Form 2018 – Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Qualification
Before applying for the CBN Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy 2017
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – CBN Bank Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about CBN Recruitment 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;
Visit CBN websites for more information about Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment ==> www.cbn.gov.ng/