Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Job Online.
Dangote Group, Dangote Group Recruitment, Dangote Group Recruitment 2018, How to Apply Ongoing Recruitment at the Dangote Group – See more details below;
Dangote Group Recruitment 2018
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the office of the Group Chief Information Officer. Other duties are of a highly confidential nature and require extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions.
- This position requires an individual who possesses the personal attributes and the professional experience consistent with high standards of conduct and performance. In performing the job, the individual must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company core values.
- Manage and maintain complex calendar coordination for Group Chief Information Officer.
- Extensive Outlook calendar coordination for the Information Technology Department including project meetings, team meetings and external auditor meetings.
- Arrange travel and other logistics for IT team.
- Complete complex expense reports for CIO, Technology Directors and staff.
- Schedule and coordinate interview requests and prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Support projects related to Information Technology through various applications.
- Take meeting minutes for technology related project charters and distribute accordingly.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes for Information Technology Department.
- Perform timekeeper responsibilities for Information Technology department.
- Assist with team project coordination, maintenance and reporting; including creation of status reports and metrics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task with concern for all aspects of the job involved; double-checks the accuracy of information to provide consistently accurate and high-quality work.
- Highest degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to complete research as requested and present to requestor in various formats.
- Take ownership of all areas of IT support with results-driven attitude – i.e. multi task, meet deadlines, identify goals and priorities and complete complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times in a busy, high-stress environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems and Microsoft Windows operating systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Ability to work and communicate with all departments and levels within the firm.
- 5-7 years experience as an executive assistant.
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience within a technology area a plus
Job Title: SAP Functional Expert
- The SAP practice at Dangote Group is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the following modules – SD, FICO, MM, HCM, PP, PM. Join our team of professionals, and work with our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
Job Description and Requirements
- Functional support of the following SAP modules: SD, FICO, MM, HCM, PP, PM. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Provides analysis for, and directs activities of SAP SD resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team
- Leads project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- Develops relationships with customers and senior management by being proactive, displaying a high level of knowledge of the business and by providing innovative business solutions
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. The ideal candidate is supposed to be expert in his SAP module and should be able to provide in detail the functionality available in SAP.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters: This is important for business processes to be covered in SAP and compile the various parameters required for subsequent Configuration.
- Assist in data transfer mapping: Data is required to be transferred to SAP from the legacy systems (e.g. Master Data like Material Master, Customer/Vendor master etc..)
- Determining reporting requirements: Standard SAP Reports and any Customized Reporting required.
- Determine printed forms requirements
- Suggest solutions based on best business practices so that business gets benefits by following these SAP processes.
- Assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops: This is particularly required for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training. Most of the implementations follow ‘Train the Trainer’ approach..
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Provide guidance on test plan: How to test SAP functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP deployment team member.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Two full cycle deployments preferred
- Exhibits global mindset
- Demonstrated ability/ experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
- Strong experience with 3rd party, subcontracting, ATP, and material determination processes
- Strong understanding of user exits
- SAP NetViewer technology experience preferred.
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
Job Title: SAP CoE Lead
Manage and lead SAP Center of Excellence team and lead and support SAP CoE projects and enhancements with integration from 3rd party systems and into SAP modules. SAP Modules that are included in scope of this role are SAP MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, HCM, among others:
- Manage a team of direct reports, both functional and technical, on day to day support of an application with a focus on project delivery
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly gain subject matter knowledge in multiple (specific) applications or functional (expertise) areas in supporting technology in multiple areas, e2e and across functions.
- Manager/Team Lead representing one or more areas on a project, program or special initiative. Responsible for multiple key project segments as designated, but could include system configuration, process and code analysis, development, cutover planning, performance or UAT testing.
- Manage the mentorship and training of team members in maintenance and operational support activities.
- Leveraging product knowledge and experience, direct a wide range of resources as needed to identify or resolve complex multi system issues.
- Leverage team members to utilize knowledge of application architecture, industry trends or best practices to recommend process or technology changes for the applications in the group’s portfolio.
- Lead team members to research potential changes, analyze options and implement selected items. Audit results for efficiency, improved quality, or speed.
- Maintain and execute a roadmap for team development, including individual development, succession planning, and alignment of team structure to meet the requirements for the team.
- Communicate and coordinate communication of issue status for escalations, including senior leaders.
- Periodically review monitoring to identify improvements.
- Review team trends related to SLA compliance. For area of work, recommend corrective actions or CI initiatives as appropriate.
- Help coordinate and triage complex functional issues across multiple domains.
- Direct cross functional team members on overall handling of escalated issues, including triage of complex functional issues across a range of applications or systems.
- Ensure critical processes are identified, defined, documented, and proactively managed.
- Ensure identified impacts of planned application maintenance are appropriately communicated to all levels of the organization.
- Identify continuous learning opportunities for self and direct reports (i.e. Learning Manager, attend other meetings to gain insights)
- Prepare and participate in Talent Calibration and Succession planning
- Provide coaching & feedback
- Participate in informal mentorship if needed Develop team building activities
- Design and recommend training needs for department
- Participate and support Associate Opinion Survey initiatives
- Responsible for rewarding and recognizing direct reports
- Coordinate and/or assign responsibility to coordinate overall effort to translate business requests to functional requirements and high level design.
- Connect with manufacturing and foods industry standards, or similar best practices within SAP applications.
- Accountable for small to medium sized projects, and may lead complex functional solutions or solutions for multiple programs simultaneously.
- Oversee delivery of SAP COE work products supporting enhancement, project or program work when named an accountable manager.
- Lead team to identify timeline considerations including key assumptions and constraints in partnership with PM and other leads.
- Facilitate and/or assign responsibility to facilitate prioritization discussion as needed. Ensure all required adjustments are applied prior to finalizing initial schedule.
- Lead team to create supporting documents, provide development estimates, initial risk and mitigation recommendations. Lead team to recommend options with supporting material or data points including presentations
- Ensure planned application architecture is in alignment with Dangote SOP and enterprise architecture.
- Establish project communication to drive special initiatives or programs. Identify right teams, business groups, or external parties for inclusion. Establish meeting cadences as needed to support overall communication.
- Establish project administrative actives as needed to support projects, special initiatives or large programs, Work in partnership and monitor delivery by assigned resources, including Leads and PM
- Monitor or facilitate status communication and reporting for all initiatives in work area. Partner with PM or designated Leads. Drive awareness of status, opportunities, risks and issues of project with all parties, including Senior management.
- Ensure participation and engagement of all teams, functions, or external vendors needed to deliver initiatives. Evaluate for effectiveness and expand or contract groups included.
- Establish new vendor engagement guidelines, mature existing partnerships. Collaborate on process improvements to increase work quality, efficiency, or speed.
- Accountable for vendor estimation, work scheduling, delivery. In partnership with Procurement, take point on end to end vender engagement lifecycle, including RFI/RFP evaluations, contract development and review, termination of services.
- Help define process to manage complex test environments in partnership with TCOE, QA, Leads, and vendor contacts.
- 4 years degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years of SAP implementation experience, including 2 to 4 years of SAP project lead/management experience
- Strong understanding of manufacturing concepts and processes, with a focus on cement and consumer goods
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple system development projects in a multi-platform environment, utilizing both in-house resources and consultants
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Broad knowledge base in multiple applications or businesses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Dangote Group Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+