Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
- ifNigeria: Get your Profile online, Submit your Biography HERE
- Get Post UTME Past Questions for ALL Nigerian UNIVERSITIES Here
- Universities in Nigeria 2017 Admission Pattern | Check if you are Eligible
Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Drudge Consulting Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Drudge Consulting Limited is a fully indigenous firm of Management Consultants providing Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Tax Advisory and Outsourcing services to both government and private organizations.
Drudge Consulting is one of the world’s leading professional services companies that helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We work hard and stay committed to unimaginative ways of delivering quality in our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing Administrative Human Resources
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise and chair meetings with staff – in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline sta
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they’re observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- Attend conferences and training
- Manage social media for your organisation
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in :
- Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
- Business Administration/Business Management
- Computing and Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
AD: Read Latest Nigeria News
Tags: Apply for Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment for Tax Consultant Senior Tax Consultant, Drudge Consulting Limited, Drudge Consulting Limited Latest job Vacancy 2017, Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017, Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, How to Apply for Drudge Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017, Job vacancies at Drudge Consulting Limited, Latest Drudge Consulting Limited Job Recruitment