Edo State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
Edo State Government Recruitment 2018
Edo is a state in Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is made up of four major ethnic groups; namely Edo (Binis), Esan, Owan and etsako. The population of the entire state is approximately 8 million.
Benin City the capital has a history of being one of the foremost destinations of Europeans during their exploration of the African continent many centuries ago. Some of the flash points have remained enviable tourists’ attractions for the state.
Edo State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipated in the country till date, I have also received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Edo State Government Recruitment Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Edo State Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Edo State Recruitment form?
- Is the Edo State 2018https://www.loadedng.com/edo-state-government-recruitment-2018-2019-and-how-to-apply-for-graduate-jobs/ Recruitment Form out?
- When will Edo State Recruitment start?
- I need Edo State Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Edo State Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
To be ascertain if the Edo State Government Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Edo State Government recruitment portal: http://www.edostate.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Edo State Government Recruitment Form is out.
The key purpose of the Edo State recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian citizens, especially, the youths. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Applicants for the Edo State Government Recruitment are not expected to be more than thirty five (35) years as at the time of recruitment. Must possess any of the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female is fine.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
How to Apply for Edo State Government Recruitment
IMPORTANT! Currently, Edo State Government Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Edo State Government Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+