Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post-UTME Screening Exam/Results/Admission list 2017/18
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2017/2018 Academic Session will take place from Monday 25th September, 2017 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
Candidates should also note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed courses will be eligible for the screening:
- English Language
- Political Science
- Computer Science
Candidates who wish to apply for change of Course on the JAMB e-Facility Portal to any of the above Courses should do so on or before Wednesday 20th September, 2017.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Registration is strictly online and commences from Thursday 14th – Saturday 23rd Sept., 2017. The procedure for the screening exercise application is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2017/2018 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate [your RRR – Remita Retrieval Reference] and print your payment invoice which includes;
- Post-UTME Screening Charges – N2,000.00
- Portal Access Fee – N3, 000.00
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on Saturday 23rd September, 2017. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Usman Suleman Obansa MCIA