Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for ICPC Jobs.
ICPC, Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2018… Independent Corrupt Practices Commission are inviting applications from suitablyqualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See full details below;
Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment
ICPC Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Independent Corrupt Practices Commission 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following the recommendation of President Olusegun Obasanjo.
Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Independent Corrupt Practices Commission form?
- Is the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
ICPC PRESS RELEASE!
Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC) – Two civil servants who had the nerve to engage in a job fraud are being made to pay for their evil ways.
Two fraud suspects, Grace Nwauzor and Okorie Otubaku, have been remanded in prison. They were sent to jail by a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory on Tuesday for allegedly defrauding job seekers of N14. 8 million.
According to Premium Times, the suspects were arraigned on a 10-count charge, by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, ICPC, for allegedly collecting money from job seekers between 2012 and 2013, and offering them non-existent jobs in government establishments.
The ICPC said in a statement that Ms. Nwauzor, a Level 12 officer under Career Management Section in the office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, was arrested along with her alleged accomplice while trying to defraud some naval officers.
According to the statement, Mrs. Nwauzor was accused of collecting N2, 250, 000 in 2013 from a man identified as Matthias Ibrahim, an intermediary between her and many job-seekers.
She was also alleged to have received N700,000 from Onyeziligbo Ngozi in 2012 for the purpose of getting employment in a government ministry or department.
The other accused, Mr. Otubaku, is alleged to have collected N5. 8 million in 2013 from Mathias Ibrahim with the aim of securing jobs for Mr. Ibrahim’s candidates in some departments and agencies of government.
The money was paid into his Ecobank account. The duo pleaded not guilty to all the charges read to them.
The judge, Salisu Garba, however ordered they be remanded in jail, pending the hearing of their bail application on November 1.
Applicants applying for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment website: http://icpc.gov.ng/career-2/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about ICPC Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently…
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ICPC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+