Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2017…. Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2017
While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Import and Export Coordinator
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- To ensure the optimum method of shipment for imported cargoes which are to be received within pre-determined time parameters and terms of sales/purchase.
- Liaison with Logistic service providers on all aspects of the import/export process.
- Provide support to planners on shipment timelines, documentation and delivery tracking.
- Participate in regular and effective cross-functional teamwork with other functions and shipping agents to ensure support and commitment to other functions objectives.
- Prepare Landed Cost estimates on request from the business using current rate agreements in place.
- Track SLA with logistics service providers to ensure conformity.
- Record keeping of current freight cost for all Imported Raw Material and Finished goods per Unit of Measure.
- Providing quarterly updates on freight cost to Buyers.
- Weekly reporting to business on all Imported shipments.
- Prepare and submit customs documents required to facilitate clearing of imported cargo. When the required documents are not available, incumbent is to initiate corrective actions.
- Establish a mandatory modus operandi, which to be followed by third parties providing shipping services to K-C and provides a mandate within which the parties will perform.
- Manage all the duties within the shipping function, i.e. manage shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, Statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, applications to Board of Trade, etc.
- Weekly reporting to Planning on open orders not shipped according to required ship date.
- To ensure compliance with all customs, importation and financial regulation regarding importation of goods.
- Managing 3rd party shipping and clearing agents day to day performance.
- Related Logistics qualification.
- 5-7 years experience in imports and exports in logistics company or FMCG company.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work, and on the go.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
The post Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements appeared first on Current School News.
Topoc:- Job – Current School News