Luxembourg Visa Application Form: Application Guide and Requirement.
Luxembourg Visa Application Form… The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country in Western Europe, Luxembourg City is its capital and together with Brussels and Strasbourg, one of the three official capitals of the European Union.
Luxembourg VisaApplication Form
It is also known as the seat of European Court of Justice, the highest juridical authority in the EU. Luxembourg is a very beautiful country to plan a vacation or visit to, but you can’t go there without the right documents else you become a fugitive. The documents required include;
Documents Required to Visit Luxembourg
- Visa application form (filled in and signed)
- Two recent passport photos
- A valid passport or a travel permit recognized by the Schengen countries whose validity is at least three months longer than the validity of the visa applied for
- Written proof relating to the reason for the journey such as:
- official invitation letter for a business trip
- certified copy of an accommodation certificate of the reference person in Luxembourg
- hotel reservation
- return airplane ticket
- Proof of sufficient means of subsistence (bank statements, cash, credit cards etc.)
- Proof of legal residence in the usual country of residence
- Health or travel insurance is required
How to Apply
1. Download the visa application form: Your first step is to obtain the tourist visa application form. You can obtain it either from Luxembourg’s Diplomatic Mission or Consular Post in your country or you can download the Visa Application Form through the internet.
2. Fill up the visa application form: Fill out all the information required in the application form carefully. Remember to put your signature on your completed application form.
3. Gather the required documents for visa application: Download or make a checklist of all the documents that you need to submit along with your application form. Gather all the documents and keep them ready for submission.
4. Provide photograph for your visa application: Provide your recent colour photograph for the visa application. Make sure that your photograph matches or corresponds to all the specifications required for visa photographs. In any case, your photograph must not be more than 6 months old.
You will need to submit two copies of your passport photograph along with your visa application form.
5. Check the visa application fee: Check the fees required for your visa application. Keep the fee ready for submission along with your application form. Remember to check the mode of payment accepted for the application by the Luxembourg Consulate located in your country of residence.
6. Submit your visa application form: Fix an appointment at the Luxembourg visa application centre to submit your application. You may be asked to appear for a personal interview at the Embassy of Luxembourg. Submit your completed application form at the application centre nearest to you, along with all the required documentation.
Note that you will have to submit the application in person as representatives or travel agents are not allowed to submit the Luxembourg tourist visa application on your behalf.
7. Pay required visa application fee: Pay the required fee for your visa application at the time of submitting your application form.
8. Collect your visa: After your visa is issued, you will be notified regarding the issuance. You may collect the visa personally at the relevant Diplomatic Mission or Consular Post. You can also avail the option of courier delivery of your passport.
Required Fees for Luxembourg Tourist Visa
- Fees for Luxembourg Tourist Visa for Visitors above 13 years of age – EUR 60 (INR 4,274.58)
- Fees for Luxembourg Tourist Visa for Children between 6 to 12 years of age – EUR 35 (INR 2,493.51)
- Your application fee will not be refunded if your application for a tourist visa is refused or rejected for any reason.
- The visa fee is exempted for children under 6 years of age
- The conversion into Indian currency is based on current conversion rates, which may change.
- The visa application fee is subject to change at any time.
You are to apply through the consulate of Luxembourg in your country or online.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at Dmca[@]loadedng.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2348138222229,Twitter: @LoadedNg, BBM: Loadedng
Share your story with us: SMS: +2348138222229,Whatsapp: +2348138222229, Email: [email protected]
After dropping your comment, keep calm, it may take minutes before it appears, after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.
Be the first to comment
Click HERE to follow us on INSTAGRAM
Click HERE to add us on Facebook
Click HERE to follow us on Twitter
Click HERE to add on Facebook