Mother who found two of her five-month-old triplets dead in their cots pays moving tribute .
A mother has recounted the heartbroken moment she found 2 of her five-month-old triplets dead in
Their brother Ethan survived what police have called a ‘tragic accident’.
Speaking for the first time almost a week since the tragedy, she said:
‘We are devastated at the loss of our two beautiful babies, who, along with their brother Ethan, lit up our world. Noah and Charlie were my life, heart and soul.
‘They were the happiest babies, they always had a smile for everyone and made everyone smile back.
‘I would give anything to hold my beautiful boys, to see them smile, hear them laugh or even hear them cry.
‘I am completely lost and heartbroken without them it feels like I’ve lost my limbs.’
Single mum Sarah lived with the boys at Wildmill, Bridgend and was given daily help from her parents and other relatives.
Noah and Charlie, along with their brother Ethan, were my world and life will never be the same again.
‘I am proud everyday to call all of them my sons and feel privileged to have been able to love and hold them.
I am completely lost and heartbroken without them it feels like I’ve lost my limbs
‘I love you – my beautiful baby boys – I always have and always will. You will never be forgotten.’
Police are still investigating the tragedy and have ruled out Carbon Dioxide poisoning.
Neighbour and close family friend Anne Way, 64, said: ‘That’s what no one can understand – how two of the triplets died and one survived.
‘As far as I know they all slept in the same room. I spoke to Sarah’s father later in the day and he said it wasn’t carbon monoxide. There are more questions than answers.’