Published on April 15th, 2018 | by Cokerhope0
Niger State Bursary Application Form 2017/2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
Niger State Bursary Application Form 2017/2018 and How to Apply Online.
Niger State Bursary Application Form… Niger State, Niger State Bursary Form, Niger State Bursary Application Form 2017/2018 is Out. See more details blow;
Niger State Bursary Application Form
The Niger state scholarship Board was established in 1976 when the State was created, with the primary responsibility of disbursing government grants to all indigenous students of Niger State in all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and abroad to carter for their welfare and sustenance throughout the period of their study.
Following the change of guard in Government House in May, 2007 these statutory activities of the board had blossomed to its highest peak, which the students’ now enjoying regular and uninterrupted payment of Scholarship grants. In like manner, the Board is saddled with the great challenges of sharing and sustaining same Government goals and aspirations by working around the clock to ensuring that her objectives of scholastic Sponsorship is fully realized.
For recipients to be eligible for any of the various schemes, they must:
- (a) Be Nigerlite or residence of the State defined by existing official declaration
- (b) Posses a valid full time admission of any recognise public Nigeria or foreign institution of higher learning (an admission letter in languages other than English must be accompanied by the certified true and accurate translations)
- (c) Attain and maintain level of performance required by the expectations of the specific scholarship scheme for which he or she is a beneficiary (for this purpose the relevant review shall take place at the end of the academic session)
- (d) Complete the prescribe form for the relevant scholarship scheme he or she is expected to be a beneficiary (download he prescribe form, complete and submit to the board or complete online the form on the scholarship board website)
- (e) Submission of the completed prescribed form within the time limit set for the purpose and meeting other deadlines as may be required for the timely processing of admission
- (f) A written recommendation from a respected member of the community attesting to the good behaviour of the applicant
- (g) Formally accept the offer of scholarship or financial assistance including the terms and condition of such offer.
How to Apply.
Eligible candidates are to submit their application through the link below:
Click Here to Apply
Application deadline: The deadline for the submission of Niger State Bursary application form is April 12, 2018.
Contact:[email protected] (+2347051950254, +2348050252100, +2348063207557, +2347051961200)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.