Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Jobs.
Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper, Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment, Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment. See more details below;
The NewsDirect Global Concept, publisher of Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on Aug 16, 2009.
The company commenced weekly publication at the Corporate Head Office located at 34 Matanmi Aromobi Street, Blessing Estate, Gasline Sango, Ogun State on November 29, 2010. The vision of the newspaper is to be “the best promoter of truth” and the mission is to provide “accurate news from source”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Project/ Adverts Manager
- Candidate should have 10 years experience in print media and be able to publish 2 supplement monthly with minimum of 10 full page advert
Job Title: Special Project/ Adverts Assistant Manager
- Candidate should have 6years Experience in Print Media and must publish One supplement monthly with minimum of 5 full pages of advert.
Job Title: Correspondent
- Candidates could be Correspondents in Maritime, Aviation, Tourism, Entertainment, Education, Politics and Infotec.
- Candidate should have 5 years Experience in Print Media
- He/ She must be able to generate adverts and conduct exclusive media interview of CEO’s.
Job Title: Business and Political Correspondent
- Candidate should have 5 years Experience
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Candidate should have not more than OND certificate with 2 year experience.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager/Admin Manager
- Candidate should have 5 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Submit hard copy to:
34 Aromobi Street,
Gasline Bus Stop, Ijoko Road,
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2018.
Note: Applicants will undergo written test and oral interview.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.