Ongoing Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm in Lagos | [29th September, 2017]
- ifNigeria: Get your Profile online, Submit your Biography HERE
- Get Post UTME Past Questions for ALL Nigerian UNIVERSITIES Here
- Universities in Nigeria 2017 Admission Pattern | Check if you are Eligible
Ongoing Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm in Lagos | [29th September, 2017].
Ongoing Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm in Lagos…. In this article you will get latest updates on Ongoing Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm in Lagos, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Ongoing Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm in Lagos
An Insurance firm – One of the top Insurance firms in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Head, SME
- The primary focus of this position is to plan, manage, lead and direct the business focus on the distribution of all insurance products across Retail and Micro insurance sectors to achieve business, revenue and profit targets.
- The role-holder is expected to drive the SME sales strategy by creatively looking at ways of selling affordable tailor-made products to various business clusters with a view to making Retail business a significant contributor to the company’s sales premiums profitability over time.
- Drive sales by developing strategic relationships on MSME
- Develop sales strategies to acquire, retain and manage new and existing customers to boost direct retail businesses.
- Generate sales through strategic partnerships with MSME in various sectors.
- Develop strategic business relationships with Government agencies.
- Ensure delivery of effective and efficient service to customers, proper management of customer relationships for the growth of company’s clientele base and overall profitability of the business.
- Supervise sales associates and ensure that KPIs are met.
- Work with companies within the identified marketing space to embed insurance products to drive their sales.
- Act as the MSMEs champion for the company – collaborating with various teams to achieve the company’s MSME strategy.
- Create new channels to expand insurance penetration among SMEs MSMEs.
- First Degree
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in strategic sales planning and execution with at least 5 of those years in managerial capacity.
- Practical understanding of the relevant regulatory environment.
- Mandatory and excellent track record as a former or current Head of SME portfolio.
Job Title: Claims Officer
Reports to: Head, Central Claims
- Undertake physical inspection of reported claims; analyze claims data and policy documents to determine the extent of the company’s liability.
- Register notification of claims into claims Register, open file and allocate claim number
- Extract relevant information on the risks covered from the underwriting file and document such in the claims file
- Acknowledge claim notification and request for claims substantiating document from claimant/broker to ensure accurate and complete information on claims.
- Book appointment with claimants/brokers to arrange for physical inspection of claims
- Undertake physical inspection and investigation to ascertain validity of report claims
- Write report on inspection and investigation containing findings and recommendation for minimizing effect of claims settlement on the company
- Interpret policy wording, analyse and adjust claims to determine the extent of company’s liability and make recommendations to the Team Leader
- Raise credit note on claimant where premium outstanding
- Follow-up and collect recoveries and salvage from negligent third party or insurer to reduce claims outlay before cheques for payment are released
- Prepare cheque requisition to pay claimants, co-insurers, solicitors and other professionals
- Verify correctness of values on claims cheque and dispatch to claimant/broker
- Register all approved claims cheques into Settled claims Register
- Send copies of loss adjusters reports to co-insurers and collate opinions on their recommendations.
- Processing of branch claims upon receipt of mails from branch offices to settlement. To follow up on third parties recoveries where necessary and ensure that all branch claims are on P10.
- Preparation of various claims and NAICOM reports
- Any other duty as assigned by Unit Head.
- External: Brokers, Customers, Organizations
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Underwriting Officer
Reports to: Team Lead
- Meeting and surpassing customers’ needs with the aim of Maximizing the company’s profit margin.
- Underwriting responsibilities as assigned by the Team lead e.g. opening file for new customers, key in details of customers into the system, rolling out policy documents and other relevant documents for approval by head of retail etc
- Generation of renewal notices on monthly basis as instructed by the head of Unit represented. Must be generated seven weeks before due date and same must be sent out through CSU six weeks before due date. Relevant confirmations must be carried out before this exercise e.g. premium payment confirmation, profitability of the account i.e. loss ratio.
- Renewal of accounts as at when due. This must be based on instructions received from customers with evidence of payments
- Supplying of relevant documents to Finance for issuance of payment receipts
- Appointment of trackers to track insured vehicles
- Processing of payments for trackers and reconciliation of accounts
- Renewals of trackers for maintenance of tracked vehicles
- Any other assignment as the need arises
- Serving the Retail Marketers, staff agents and online businesses interfacing with finance, claims, reinsurance team and survey team.
- Interfacing with external agents and direct customers and tracking companies and superintending agents.
- Basic experience – Products knowledge and customer relationship plus good communication skills
- Learning on the job. Ability to grasp things easily and align to the system
- Special training by the department as well as the company
- Associate member, CIIN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in underwriting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Stating the role applied for as the subject of the email.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Insurance Firm Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
AD: Read Latest Nigeria News
Tags: Insurance Firm Jobs, Insurance Firm Recruitment, Insurance Firm Recruitment in Lagos, Lagos Jobs, Ongoing Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm in Lagos, Recruitment in a Top Insurance Firm, Top Insurance Firm, Top Insurance Firm in Lagos