UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees 2018 for New and Returning Student.
UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees
UNILAG prospective postgraduate students are therefore advised to read through to get all vital information needed in paying their fees on time.
N/B: Late payment would attract extra an extra fee and failure to pay the fees within the stipulated period could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their respective semester examinations.
UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees Schedule.
All freshly admitted students of University Of Lagos postgraduate school are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2018/2019 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
|Details||new students||returning students|
|S/No..||Science (||Non- Science(||Science||Non- Science(|
|3.||I. D. Card||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|8.||Information Tech. (IT)||2,000.00||2,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00|
The following are to be paid by a selected faculty.
1. Laboratory Services are to be paid by:
- a. All Science Students
- b. All Science Education Students
- c. All Engineering Students
2. Late Registration Fees attracts an extra charge
3. Loss of I. D. CardN2,000
4. Please pay your charges at any branch of the following Banks Nationwide
- a. GT Bank
- b. Ecobank
- c. First Bank
- d. Access Bank
- e. Union Bank of Nig.
- f. WEMA Bank
- g. UBA
- h. Zenith Bank
- How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise
- UNILAG Undergraduate Courses and Requirement
- UNILAG Postgraduate Courses and Requirement
- Get UNILAG Post UTME and Direct EntryComplete Past Questions and Answers Here
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNILAG School Fees 2018, kindly drop a message in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+